Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The protection of your privacy is a priority for ZNWIRE, LDAD here below is how we use the information collected through our website.
Please read carefully:
1) WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT IN THE COMPANY?
The personal information collected by ZNWIRE, LDA, is always supplied voluntarily by the users of our website, for example when they fill out a form or subscribe to our newsletter. The information collected may vary depending on the situation and include, among other data, the user’s name, email address, address and
ZNWIRE, LDA collects anonymous information when users visit the website. This information may include, for example, the type of device, operating system and browsers used to access the site, geographical location, length of visit and number of pages visited. It is not possible to relate these elements to individual users.
2) WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION COLLECTED?
All information collected by ZNWIRE, LDA is for its exclusive use. ZNWIRE, LDA undertakes not to sell, exchange, rent or share it with third parties without the consent of the user, except where obliged to do so by court order.
The information collected is organised internally in a database and may be used to
-Improve our services and products;
Improving our services and products; -Improving customer service;
– Send out periodic information that may be of interest to users;
-Improve the content of our website.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files placed in users’ browsers when they visit our Website. Cookies only collect anonymous information, not allowing access to users’ computer or any personal information.
Cookies can be:
– Session cookies – These are temporary, remain in the user’s browser until they leave the Website and allow ZNWIRE, LDA to obtain statistical information about user behaviour during the visit.
– Permanent Cookies – These are stored in the user’s browser until they are deleted or their expiry date, and are used every time the user re-visits the Website to recognise the user.
ZNWIRE, LDA uses:
– Analytical Cookies – These cookies collect anonymous statistical information that helps ZNWIRE, LDA understand how users use the Website.
– Functionality Cookies – We use functional cookies to store information provided by the user (for example when entering data in forms, to avoid having to submit the same each time the user intends to carry out certain actions).
– Advertising cookies – These are used to measure the effectiveness of our advertising and help us make decisions about how to optimise it according to user preferences and behaviour.
4) LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
This Website, namely the blog, may contain links to other websites of interest. ZNWIRE, LDA does not have any form of control over the way in which these sites collect and process information from their users.
5) SECURITY OF THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
ZNWIRE, LDA adopts the appropriate actions in the collection, storage and processing of information and takes all the technical and organizational precautions deemed necessary to prevent unauthorized access to the information provided by our users, including hosting on servers and encrypting communications through
7) CONSENT, RECTIFICATION AND OPPOSITION
8) RESPONSIBLE ENTITY
Contact details: 231442144